You can change text, image and zoom video sizes in Google Chrome from Windows/PC. On Windows/PC, you can change the size of text, images, and videos for one webpage or for all webpages. If you use a mobile device, to change the font size, update your display options in your device’s settings app.
How to zoom in or out on your current page
Use the zoom options to make everything on a webpage larger or smaller.
- Open Chrome on your Windows/PC.
- At the top right, click More.
- Next to “Zoom” choose the zoom options you want:
- Make everything larger: Click Zoom in (+).
- Make everything smaller: Click Zoom out (-).
- Use full-screen mode: Click Full screen ().
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts to zoom in or out:
- Make everything larger:
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and +.
- Mac: Press ⌘ and +.
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and +.
- Make everything smaller:
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and –.
- Mac: Press ⌘ and –.
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and –.
- Use full-screen mode:
- Windows and Linux: Press F11.
- Mac: Press ⌘ + Ctrl + f.
- Chrome OS: At the top of your keyboard, press the full screen key. This key is also called F4.
Set page or font size for all webpages
You can change the size of everything on the webpages you visit, including text, images, and videos, or you can change only the size of the font.
Note: Some websites don’t let browsers change only the text size. For those sites, Google Chrome won’t be able to adjust the font size.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- Under “Appearance,” make the changes you want:
- Change everything: Next to “Page zoom” > click the Down arrow > select the zoom option you want.
- Change font size: Next to “Font size” > click the Down arrow > select the font size you want. You can also change more font options by clicking Customize fonts.